Saturday, June 18, 2011

2 week update.

Thanks everyone for visiting!  1300+ hits in 2 weeks is very good.  I will post a few  more pics this week.  Next Monday I am going to be moving to TN - getting rid of a GF.  Some of you know that I met her last year & she seemed to be accepting of what I do both in the GTS / TF lifestyle and my other life.  In fact the story The Loafer I wrote based on her.  We are just not compatible - she's a neat freak & I do housework when it gets bad.  She goes to bed at 10 pm, I don't go until 4am.

I may be offline for a few days - have to help my new roommate get my room ready.  :)  Anyway, I will resume regular updates sometime after July 1.  Keep posted this week for a few more pictures!

Her humble object,
master369

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's Ashley from purseboy, just found your blog thru squidy's, was wondering if you were ok with me adding you to the links on my site?

    Love you work so far, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I thought I was showing my fav blogs. Maybe they are in my profile. I did add yours already, your's is great too!

    ReplyDelete