Monday, April 8, 2013

Big Update

Hey - I am moving again.  My roommate apparently only wanted me here long enough to get rid of our former roommates things.  He's asked me to move back to Texas.  I don't know how long of a time I will be able to post updates so just bear with me until I get somewhere stable.

I will be with family for at least the next 2 weeks beginning Wednesday.  The bus will take me 19 hours to get from here (Nashville) to Austin.  I then have an offer of a place - it's with my ex, but she needs help also.  She had her last BF arrested for beating on her and she can't pay all the rent on the 2 bedroom apartment by herself.  Ironically she knows about the stories I wrote and hopefully can get one finished involving her.  She is ok with the story so far from what I have told her.

So again - time to move.  It will be good to be back in Texas.  The Mexican food is lacking here.  :)

Her humble object, master369

No comments:

Post a Comment